Wednesday, August 28, 2002

You know, you just don't expect the Russian Club kids.

So some handymen are coming to replace some of the woodwork over the fence around the utility area. No biggie. I leave the gates unlocked and go off during lunch to drop a check off. I ask which one is Alex, the guy I'm supposed to leave the check with.

He seems surprised that I've been instructed to leave the check with him. To be honest, I'm surprised with him. Instead of your average workman in just some dirty pants and a white T, he's a hot tall lean blond with a Russian accient in Jeans and an A&F shirt. As he's kicking back a smoke I'm expecting him to be heading off to Club Land, not hammering wood.

He says it's alright to leave it with him since his Boyfriend's the one that it's made out too. We chat for a while about the work and the area as I try to figure out his earings placements. He's got 2 low on the left, one high on the right. Kids these days.


I've really REALLY got to hand it to our Realtor. She can really pick 'em :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home