Monday, March 01, 2004

It's my birthday, and it's not an issue...

It's my birthday, and it's not an issue...



Yep, it's my birthday. It's my brithday.

Wow! I don't know that I feel older. However, I feel like I've learned a lot in this past year. I feel like I've there have been some pretty significant changes. And before my brother says this blog going Doogie...


  • Mark and I have recently joined a Church that both of us get something out of

  • I've restarted examining my spiritual life

  • ... ok, we haven't started working out again, yet ... but soon ! ! !

  • Blanche... there is so much joy that's been brought into my life and Mark's life becuase we have a puppy

  • Wow, there is so much cool open source technology that I've finally had a chance to learn and play with

  • I can't really explain why, but I'm starting to feel more like an adult than a college expat. I should explain this a little. Most of Mark's friends here in Dallas, ie, most of the people we hang out with, cook with, and go to movies with are a bit older than us. Granted, the range spans from 20 to just 2 years older than Mark. However, adding that to the five years between Mark and I ... When we first arrived in Dallas, I felt very junior to these men. I can't say what has changed, but I now feel more like a peer to them.

  • I will now admit there is more to casual dress then just a t-shirt and denim. Yes, Wilson, Marcus, David, Judy, Allen, Scott, I am currently wearing jeans that do not have holes in them. I am wearing a belt.

  • There's more that I might add through the day




As a quick aside, yes, I am taking some of today off from job search in order to get some of this cleaning up out of the way. And yes, I may actually update my personal website as well.

And no, Sangita, I have not taken Blanche out for a walk yet. However, I did just let her outside to sun / run around / goto the bathroom.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home