Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've changed, but didn't realize it

It's odd for me to realize that my tastes have changed, but I didn't realize it.

There are two examples that I can think of on this trip. The first is that in college, I was more into going to see bands at live venues. Then again, my roommate was in a band for a while. So I was a roadie by proxy :) However, about the time that I met Mark, I was moving from smoke clubs with hit or miss music and expensive drinks to the India films at the SXSW Film Festival.

The other example, that seems odd of me not to have noticed: night life in general. Once again, smoke clubs, and their loud thumping beat ... not so much. Not so exciting. You'd think I'd notice these shifts of taste.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hieu said...

change is good, honey. we all change, but the best parts are still the same.

love you vinnie, *hugs*

-harley

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home