Thursday, March 04, 2004

For those who are worried that I'm not getting out enough

For those of you who are worried because much of what I've been posting is for Sangita



For those of you who have been worried becuase I've been posting so much about Blanche, please rest assured things are alright.

Indeed, I am getting out more.

Yes, the job search is going well. I'm trying to type this entry up fast so that I've got time to get changed and relax a bit before the next round of an interview.

Also, I will be making my first solo trip out of Dallas shortly.
Yes, I know it's been a while. And I do think that I should have pushed harder to get to Austin for Tye & Eric's going away party, Nancy's Life party. I am still learning to rebalance my life.

But, I will be down for Nick's wedding this Satruday.
Truth be told, I'm going to try and make Effie's Engagement party this Friday, but I haven't told anyone for sure and I'm not making promises till I'm there. But I'd like to show that I'm happy for Effie :)

What else ... grr... I've been having problems with my Sync to Evolution since I synced to another WinXP machine. I think the poor thing is confused with too much synch ... only I'm not sure which poor thing. I hope this does not tempt fate.

Ok, I'm gonna get changed and get going.

TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home