Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Maybe it's the puppy blog



Ok ... she was sick yesterday morning at 4:30 am ... or something like that. It took most of the day before she would drink some water.

Today, we've only now gotten her to eat some food. Some canned instead of some dry. She threw that up at about 9. She threw up again at about 11. I'm inclined to believe that might have been the remnants of the canned food. It was a little thicker than just water. So maybe ...

I called Drew. He said that it's ok to loosen up on the rules. She's sick after all. I keep feeling like I'm not listening well to her. She did have a #1 accident earlier as I was trying to move things around. She was unsupervised, completely my fault. I kind of rushed to grab her and bring her outside even though I know the books say that that's not the best way to handle it.

Right now I've got her kenneled again while I try to clean up her mess ... and to be frank, try and figure out what to do next. I'm guessing eating. At least seeing if she's interested in eating or drinking a little. But to be honest, I'm a bit afraid to ....

I just want to know how to listen better.
I hope that I learn soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home